Best Private Licensed Money Lenders’ Offers in Singapore!
Make a smarter decision with Cash Lender’s Reliable Loan Matching Platform.
All income are welcome. Get fast loan results from top rated money lenders now!
Apply for Fast Cash Personal Loan
Get instant loan offers from Top Moneylenders!
We’ll match you with the best private money lender in Singapore! Providing you with instant loan offers to address your financial needs.
Cash Lender : Your Ultimate Loan Matching Partner
Get A Fast Loan from Top Licensed Moneylenders.
Cash Lender is a fast loan-matching platform. Our loan advisor will provide free loan quotes from top licensed money lenders in Singapore that can answer your financial needs. We work independently to address your financial worries by matching you with the best money lender. We are not a loan provider or a moneylender. We do not offer any loan services directly. We will not send you unsolicited messages or call you over the phone about loan offers. We do not represent any lender in Singapore. We will just match you with a reliable money lender. And your chosen loan offer will be provided by a moneylender. Take note also as a condition for approval or granting your loan, you need to meet the moneylender in person.
Our main objective on why we decided to come up with this site is that there are a few loan-matching websites in Singapore. With over 100 existing money lenders, we want to help you get the fastest result. We know that searching over a large number of lenders can be exhausting. We will be happy to assist you while searching for a competitive personal loan offers. As we match you with the best private money lender, you’ll save time and effort from searching from over hundreds of these moneylenders. We are always passionate to find the best easy loan offer just for you and this is our mission.
Why Trust Cash Lender ?
- Reputable Loan Providers. All loan providers featured in our loan platform are chosen and evaluated carefully. We will ensure they having an updated licensed that authosised by MinLaw (Registry of Moneylenders)
- Easy Online Platform. You’ll just need to provide initial information in our form. This information includes: Full Name, Contact Number, Email, Income, and Desired Loan Amount. This information is safe in us, we will never share it with other entities. After filling up the form, please click the submit button.
- Fast Results. In just minutes, you’ll receive the result. Our loan advisor will provide you with competitive private loan offers from top licensed moneylenders. You will simply have an instant result of the best money lenders that suit your financial needs.
We are also a financial magazine. We have written many helpful guides and finance related articles that will aid you in coming up with smarter financial decisions. We take it seriously when it comes to educating you with financial matters.
Borrower’s Ultimate Guide when Getting a Loan from Private Licensed Money Lender in Singapore
What to Consider Before Taking a Loan from Licensed Moneylender?
Before considering financial help from a licensed money lender, it is essential that you must have a clear idea of your loan purpose and if getting a loan is the right solution to your financial woes. Remember, when you sign the loan agreement you cannot back out from it. Therefore, it is important that you consider the following key points:
- Your need. There are various reasons why you need extra funds. There are times where you are short in cash and you need it to fund for immediate finances e.g. emergencies, bills, and many others. Borrowing for a fast loan is not possible with banks. And this is where getting a loan from a legal moneylender is ideal. As much as possible, taking a loan is to answer your immediate need for cash and not for luxuries expenses.
- Alternative solution. You might first consider an alternative solution. You might consider taking other options before taking a loan from a money lender. You can ask for financial help from Government agencies.
- Your Obligations. In taking a loan, you have to consider that it involves a legal obligation. Make sure that you can follow the terms and conditions within the Loan Contract. Also, failure to pay for your debts may lead to court settlement.
- Your Income. Among the main consideration when taking a loan is your income. You must take into account your current financial status and check if you can able to repay with that income. A wise borrower will only borrow for his needs. And, bear in mind that if you can’t repay on time it can be an added financial strain to your life.
- Loan Contract. Before signing for a loan contract, it is vital that you are knowledgeable about the terms and conditions of the contract especially when it comes to the repayment schedule, fees, and interest rates. The lender must explain it in the language that you understand. Take note also that you must have a copy of the contract.
- Collateral. There are two major types of loans in Singapore. Loans can be classified as secured or unsecured. With a secured loan, it needs a collateral to consider for approval. Your assets e.g. your car, house title or etc. will serve as a guarantee which moneylenders can seize if you are unable to repay. In terms of real estate property, you have to think carefully when agreeing for a money lender that will lodge a caveat on the sales proceeds of your property. If you can’t repay, with this term, you can’t get any proceeds from the sale of your property unless you will repay the money lender in full. On the other hand, an unsecured loan does not need any collateral and it may have a higher interest rate than secured ones.
- Interest Rates. Among the main deciding factor when getting a personal loan, payday loan, foreigner loan or a business loan are the interest rates. Various moneylenders can have different interest rates. You need to choose a lender that offers a much lower interest rate. Take into consideration that when getting a loan from a private licensed money lender their interest rate cannot exceed 4% per month.
- Flexible Terms. Money lenders have varying loan offers and terms. They can either offer a fixed or flexible term. It is ideal to find a lender that provides flexible terms since there might be a time that you have a financial circumstances. And, a flexible term can help you in a renegotiation of your loan terms.
How to Verify a Licensed Moneylender?
- Listed in an updated PDF File provided by the Ministry of Law – Registry of Moneylenders.
- Have a maximum interest rate offer at 4% each month. The late interest rate is also 4% each month of late repayment.
- Can charge a late repayment fee not exceeding $60 for each month of late repayment.
- When granting a loan, administrative fee or deduction must not exceed 10% of the principal loan
- To claim only for legal costs ordered by the court in terms of loan recovery
- Total charges : interest rate, late interest, late payment fee, the administrative fee must not exceed the total principal loan
- Advertise only on three (3) channels – a. Online or Print – Business or Consumer Directories, b. Registered Website Address, and c. Advertisements within Office/Business Address Premises. They are prohibited to send loan offers or advertisements beyond these three channels.
How to Avoid Loan Scams in Singapore?
- Don’t respond to any unsolicited messages from SMS, WhatsApp, and Facebook and even on cold calls.
- Never download a PDF file that allegedly came from the Monetary Authority of Singapore or the Ministry of Law. It requires you to deposit an amount and 7% GST of your loanable amount.
- Don’t download any other PDF files which will tell you that you have an ongoing loan process. These illegal lenders will harass you if you decline to pay or cancel the loan. In addition, they will tell you that the loan is already approved and payment will be demanded for its cancellation.
Be mindful also if you have experienced the following:
- They are asking for your personal log-ins and information, e.g. SingPass, NRIC, Email, Bank Account.
- They retain your personal documents e.g. passport, and etc.
- The contract lacks vital information such as late repayment fees.
- They will make you sign on the blank contract or an incomplete one
- Will not provide you a copy of your note of the contract
- Did not explain the Note of Contract of your loan
- Grant a loan over the phone, SMS or email
- Grant a loan in other location or not included in the registered business address of private money lenders
- Withhold any portion from your principal loan with no reason
- They use abusive language or shows threatening behaviour
- You’ll experience harassment or violence when chasing for your repayments
If you have experienced above, do not hesitate to do the following:
- Call the X-Ah Long hotline at 1800-924-5664 or using the Registry of Moneylenders’ website
- Report it the Police hotline at 1800-255-000 or you may submit the information at www.police.gov.sg/iwitness
- For any cold calls or unsolicited messages, please call the anti-scam helpline at 1800-722-6688 for verification